Coming this fall to Valencia Nissan is the updated 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. While it is not a completely new design, the 2017 model does get some significant updates. Here are some of the 2017 Pathfinder updates that we’re most excited about. Note that not all updates are available on all models.
- Exterior. Buyers may notice that 2017 Pathfinder has new styling in the front and back, including a new V-motion grille, LED headlights, and a motion-activated power liftgate.
- Interior. The Pathfinder gets more sophisticated with metallic and wood trim throughout along with a redesigned center console and new cloth seat material.
- Engine. The engine is still a 3.5-liter V6. However, it now uses direct injection and produces 284 horsepower and 259 lb-ft of torque, compared to only 260 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque on the 2016 model.
- Towing. With a more powerful engine, the 2017 Pathfinder will be able to tow up to 6,000 pounds—a best-in-class rating.
- Technology. Every Pathfinder will come with a standard 8-inch touchscreen display. Some models will also come with NissanConnect Services, SiriusXM, and Travel Link.
- Safety. Safety takes a step forward with the available Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection, Intelligent Cruise Control, and Forward Emergency Braking.
Which 2017 Pathfinder updates are you most excited about?